Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No More Plastics

I know that this relates to a topic that I've already talked about, but I'm going to talk about it anyway, just because I can.

During one of my many nights where I was bored to the point that my brain was numb, I began to channel surf. It was when I was doing this that I came across the two most unnatural people known to man.

They have a segment on the show Dr. 90210 about this man and woman who have each had over 30 plastic surgery procedures done. Over 30! Who does that?

The woman looked like a deformed Barbie doll. The man looked like a feminine elf off of Lord of the Rings.

I want to know why these people decided to do this. I'm sure there has to be better things they can spend their time and money on. Is there self esteem really that low, or are they just that bored that all they can think to occupy their empty time is surgical procedures?

As for my question to all of you, would you ever get plastic surgery done? Are there circumstances (besides life threatening ones) where it can be okay? Share some thoughts and perspectives :]

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would get plastic surgery, BUT, only if when I get older, my boobs start to sag. I would get them lifted back up again. That's it though. Nothing else.

I love me the way I am.

Nicole said...

Agreed. If people think I need to change, I think they need to go away :]