Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Toy

My new camera came today! I'm absolutely in love with it. I still haven't figured out how to do everything yet, but I'm still really excited. Now I can at least take three pictures and not have to worry about my camera dieing.

The weather outside is absolutely perfect now. I'm trying to convince the boyfriend to go on a walk through the park with me, but to him this is equal to torture. Time to use the always trusty puppy-dog eyes on him.

I have an impossibly large amount of homework this weekend. Anatomy is definitely not how I planned on spending my weekend, but at least I'll have something to do while all the guys play video games (and they wonder why I'm always bored :P).

In other news, I went to a local pizza/ice cream place today. I've been in there three times in the past month, each time asking for a cookie dough blizzard, which is just a huge hunk of cookie dough mixed into ice cream, but its soooo good. Each time, they keep saying they've "lost the cookie dough." How on earth do you lose cookie dough? Does it just wander off when it feels like it? Needless to say, not the most intelligent people working there.

I'll probably have a better post later, but just figured I'd put in an update. Again, sorry for not having many, its been a busy week. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments: