Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mother Nature has the Worst Timing

Okay, I know it has been an uber long time since I have posted anything on here, or even read anything on here. Sorry. Really, I'm sorry. Lazing around the house has just recently been one of my top priorities.

So, right now my little lovely town is receiving a TON of snow. Not just those few inches with some flurries still coming down, but about 5 inches of snow already on the ground with those huge marble sized snowflakes that just keep coming. Needless to say, I am in absolute heaven.

However, I would have been in an even better heaven had Mother Nature had a bit better timing. Instead of doing all this on a weekday, it has to happen on a weekend when I have places to go and people to see. Thanks Mother Nature. Thanks a lot.

Really, that seems to be the only new thing I have to talk about, even though I've been gone for more than a month. Wow. That's kind of pathetic. Anyway, here's to hoping I get off my lazy butt and keep up with this more. Hoping you're having fun wherever you are, and don't have the inconvenience of being snowed in like me :]

No comments: