Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Dear Spring,

Where the hell have you been? Have you not heard me begging you to come back? Do you not realize that MY needs come first? Next time you hear me calling, you better be at my doorstep, pronto.

And how dare you let that pesky snow come back! Stop playing mind games with me here spring. It's 60 degrees, then 30 degrees. Make up your mind already.

Chill fully yours,
The winter coat hater.


Dear Nathaniel Hawthorne,

I hate you. That is all I have to say.

Despicably yours,
The girl with many unnecessary headaches.


Dear Bad Luck,

Can't you pick on some one else for awhile? I'm rather tired of dropping my books, stabbing myself with my pencil, cutting myself on things that aren't sharp, and being stuck in English class.

You have made these past two weeks the longest of my life. Can't you just move along to some unsuspecting billionaire for awhile? I could really use a break.

Painfully yours,
The cursed one.


Dear Summer Vacation,

Please get here faster. I'm very tired of this routine some call "school." Can the last two and a half months go just a little bit quicker? Please and thank you.

I'm very tired of memorizing unit circles, dissecting things that somehow always manage to look like chicken, and trying to keep myself awake by ninth period. I deserve a much needed break.

Hopefully yours,
Beach bound.

No comments: